Two of my favorite blogging buddies – the always curious Knowledge Knut and the logically funny Adrian Charles Horan – nominated me for The Reality Blogger Award. Now some people pish posh these feel good warm fuzzies but not me, of course. I accept all praise and pats on the back with open arms (if you already didn’t notice). So thank you for thinking I’m a real deal…hell to tha yeah!
In order to properly ‘accept’ my award, I will answer the following questions that every blogger who achieves this accomplishment must do:
- If you could change one thing what would you change? Those who regularly read this blog won’t be surprised by the cray cray in my answer here (for those of you who are just stopping by for the first time today: Hello, I’m Captain and I have a problem. I let my world revolve around a pussy cat). The fact that I may outlast the little furball love of my life, Teddy B, is what I wish to change. I am not asking to perish at an early age but I would like for him to live forever (but not a moment past me, as he would miss me too much if I was gone. Duh).
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? I wouldn’t repeat. Just keep on keepin’ on!
- What one thing really scares you? NOT DIVULGING. I know some of my readers are pranksters and would use it to their advantage!
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Well, I’ve run a marathon, which was more like a nightmare than a dream come true…I’ve wanted to sell out arena tours but managed to fill frat houses to the brink of fire code…so next on my list – I’d like to be the spokesperson for Captain Morgan, the Iowa State Fair and cats. I’d also like to stop pinching pennies, own a forever home in my current neighborhood and go to Europe with an open ended budget where calories don’t count. Now that I’ve listed six, maybe one is attainable. (Probably the cat spokesperson).
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be? My cat, obviously. But a person….I would be Steven Tyler, Kid Rock or Mick Jagger.
Here’s my list of Real Deals:
- Fresh Scratch – Monday Meal Madness that will tempt your taste buds, along with posts about real life.
- Non Fashionista – my real life pen pal, all around fashion lover and she reviews all kinds of items, keeping you in the know.
- Sugar and Spice Baking – passions for baking, health and chocolate. What’s not to love? And scrumptious recipes!
- Dressed in MY Closet – she likes fuchsia, feathers, Chanel and sparkles. This is a no-brainer!
- Impress When You Dress – I love admiring her sketches (as she does in place of homework – she rocks!).
The rules to follow if you choose to accept:
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them
- Answer the 5 questions presented
- Nominate 5 bloggers for the award and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
The list of questions to answer are the same as above:
If you could change one thing what would you change?
If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
What one thing really scares you?
What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I’m going to go and have a Skinny Pirate in celebration.
Cheers – For Reals!