That’s right, I’m not talking Justin Bieber I’m talking a Blogster Liebster!
The oh-so-fabulous D-Anna at Style Salvation and granted sparkly ol’ me with the Liebster Blog Award. A grand gesture of kindness and by accepting, I must relay five random facts about myself, as well as answering five questions D-Anna has asked yours truly.
Random things by Cowboys and Crossbones…
1) My favorite movie of all time is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. My family (we’re so classy!) watches it every year during the holidays and it’s a tradition I anticipate right up there with Santa’s big night.
I love the movie so much that last year, I hosted a Griswolds (hence the Grizzie category on my blog) Family Christmas party.
And speaking of crying, I rarely cry. But when I do – I only have one kind…the ugly cry. The hot mess kind of cry. The what the hell is wrong with her kind of cry. Once I start, I can’t stop.
I have no recollection as to why I was being such a bawl baby, I simply remember how freaking hilarious I looked when I finally stopped long enough to look in a mirror. And of course, had to document the situation. You’re welcome.
3) I am really good at shotgunning a beer (even though I am not supposed to have beer with gluten intolerance issues but I can never refuse a challenge).
4) One of my favorite Nashville pastimes is honky tonkin’ on Broadway. Robert’s Western World is home of two of the best Nashville bands you can see for free – The Don Kelley Band and the Chris Casello Trio. At Robert’s there is never a cover charge, always a fun crowd and they even feature a Recession Special on the menu – a fried bologna sandwich, chips, a moon pie AND a Pabst Blue Ribbon for $5.
5) Lipstick is the last thing I apply before any show.
Questions from my nominator, D-Anna:
1. What is your favorite clothing item?
Jeans. Typically tight, as my Gma likes to always point out.
2. What one thing would make your life better?
A little bit larger mini-manse.
3. What is your dream job?
4. What is the quote that best resonates with you?
Treat people the way you want to be treated.
5. If you could steal one person’s style, who would it be?
And now for my passing on the Liebs torch to five very deserving blogs. Drum roll, please….
The skinny of the rules: The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them. Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own.
Questions for the CBXB nominees:
1. What is your favorite color and why?
2. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What is your favorite time of the day?
5. What is the first thing you would you do if you won the lottery?
And last but not least, don’t forget that it’s the last day to enter for this fabulous deer head!
Passin’ on the Liebster fever!